Here is some information to help assist your needs:


For lower income individuals and/or families

(Year-round enrollment accepted)


Step #1

(If you currently have medi-cal, skip down to step 2) Make sure you have a Medi-cal card issued by the state of California, if you do not please contact the Department of Public Social Services (DPSS to see if you’re eligible to apply. Find your local DPSS service center or call 818-701-8200 for general information, and eligibility related concerns. If you need to choose a health plan after getting medi-cal, call Health Care Options at 800-430-4263


Step #2

If you already have Medi-cal, make sure that you’re with a health plan that is affiliated with Global Care Medical Group. Call your health plan's member services department, and ask the representative over the phone to assign you to a provider contracted with Global Care Medical Group, IPA.<

*After that you will receive your health plan’s member ID card in the mail that will have Global Care Medical Group, IPA and your providers name printed on the card. By completing step 2, and receiving your plan card in the mail with your new effective date, you’re officially a new Global Care member!*